Trainee | Junior Consultant
Do you want to work in the full range building physics has to offer?
Then we have the job for you!
TRAINEE | JUNIOR CONSULTANT BUILDING PHYSICS, ACOUSTICS, FIRE SAFETY & SUSTAINABILITY
(32 to 40 hours/week)
What are you going to do?
As trainee | junior consultant you will be directly involved in various projects, which will show you, by giving recommendations and performing calculations, immediate results of your work. Besides performing measurements and calculations, you will attend meetings with architects, project developers and clients to discuss your results. Whitin several internal and external teams, consisting of consultants, architects, and project managers, from both building physics, as well as electrotechnical- and mechanical installation departments, you will provide your building physics expertise. As trainee | junior consultant you walk through a program where all aspects of building physics will be addressed, among which acoustics, fire safety and sustainability (BREEAM, GPR, circularity). In this process, you will get supervision of colleagues in the form of a mentor and supervisor. Broadening your knowledge with installation technical expertise also belongs to the possibilities. For instance, as trainee, you can choose to take on the installation technical discipline as part of the traineeship.
Your characteristics and qualities
– you have completed (or almost completed) a bachelor degree Built Environment from a university of applied sciences or a master’s degree Building Physics and Services from the TU/e (or similar education)
– you have a pro-active and positive work attitude
– you show initiative and want to be challenged
– you are widely interested in the field and you want to keep developing yourself by gaining experience and taking courses
– being part of various teams and learning from each other appeals to you
– you have strong communication skills
– preferably Dutch speaking
What do we offer you?
A young, professional and enthusiastic team within a dynamic and good work environment! A fair amount of challenge and growth, variety, flexibility and liberty. Furthermore, we offer you excellent terms of employment, such as a market-conform salary and extensive training- and development opportunities. Since joy is essential, we value common lunches, knowledge-sharing meetings, project visits and company outings a lot. Do we have your interest? We would gladly receive your motivation and curriculum vitae. Email Eva Gutierrez, HR manager, email@example.com. Do you want more information about this job? Contact ir. Margo van den Eijnde, junior consultant Building Physics via 040-2484656 or firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about Nelissen ingenieursbureau? Take a look at www.nelissenbv.nl